Who We Are
A small(ish) Technology Company based in San Diego, providing a number of communication-related services from mobile and desktop apps to Voice over IP Business services. Our software enables small businesses to communicate with their customers in an easy and affordable way. We have been around for a few years now, and have high expectations regarding where we are taking the company over the next few years.
The available position is for a Front End Angular Developer to help create killer phone features that’ll change the way people communicate. You’ll be helping to roll out the latest and greatest in technology to keep the world connected and happy.
What We're Looking For
Are you able to manage your own time without a lot of hassle? Do you love learning new stuff and get so obsessed you can’t stop until it’s done? Are you a code snob who insists on well-formatted, readable source code? If you are a software craftsman that takes pride in your art, we want you here.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn (and teach!)
- Good team player who can interact with developers, project managers, and QA alike
- 3+ years of solid front end experience
- Strong understanding of the Angular framework
- Strong understanding of Typescript
- Familiarity with Git
- Focus on maintainability, scalability, and quality
- Complete understanding of the software lifecycle
- Experience with a UI template
- Experience with ECMAScript
- Experience writing tests in Angular
- Experience with Vagrant
- Experience with CLI and Angular CLI
- Telecom or VoIP experience
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Understanding of Agile development (scrum)