Who We Are
A small(ish) Technology Company based in San Diego, providing a number of communication-related services from mobile and desktop apps to Voice over IP Business services. Our software enables small businesses to communicate with their customers in an easy and affordable way. We have been around for a few years now, and have high expectations regarding where we are taking the company over the next few years.
We want our Affiliate Manager & Inside Sales leader to be the engine behind acquiring new customers and building a thriving affiliate program. You will be building and accomplishing goals around equipping our Affiliates as well as working in close proximity with Marketing to move our potential customers from being aware of our product to falling in love with our product.
- Comfortable with sales, product demos, and a webinar here or there
- Determine what tools affiliates need to empower them to be successful
- Develop strategic goals for the sales and affiliate program
- Comfortable with owning a process from end to end, start to finish
- Learn and manage our affiliate tracking system
- Ensure design creatives and assets are available and accessible to the affiliate channel.
- Report on the health of the entire affiliate program to internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to stay organized in our fast-paced environment using our weekly, monthly, and quarterly update rituals.
- Experienced problem-solving skills are a must and the role requires collaboration when building project plans to accomplish commitments.
- VOXOX will provide resources to learn how to update banners, and campaigns, approve affiliates, manage commissions, and more.
- Develop a strategy and playbook for warm lead follow-up
- Working with our Marketing, Product, and Growth teams.
- Creating visibility and asking for help when blocked.
- The main point of contact for existing and prospective Affiliates for the company.
- Growth opportunities exist in identifying new partnership opportunities, negotiating agreements, and building successful relationships.
- Attend about 8, 1-day trade shows with the team a year.
- Some travel is required, 2-3 days for each trade show.
- Help manage all affiliate communications including email, phone, and Discord channels.
- Follow up with outbound calls to warm leads gathered from trade shows or from potential customers.